4Leisure are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work in a leading sports facility in the Potters Bar area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior lifeguard looking to take the next step in their career or an existing duty manager looking to move to larger facility.
For this role you will need to have a strong passion for health and fitness and understand the day to day operations of running a leisure centre. You will also need to be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills as well as having the ability to manage various teams across the centre.
An NPLQ certificate is required for this role. FAAW and PPO desired but not essential.
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Opening and closing the building
- Managing various teams across the building
- Having thorough knowledge of all products and systems
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are complied with
- Administrative duties
- Responding to emergency situations
Salary for this role is £22,308-24,336 depending on experience.
For this position you will be required to work a range of early and late shift patterns between the hours of 06.00-22.30, including weekends.
As part of your role you will receive a number of benefits such as free gym membership, discounts and much more!