Morgan Hunt are pleased to be working with East Sussex College again to help employ an experienced Learning Support Assistant to push forward the progress of pupils by providing support in the classroom.
This college is looking for Learning Support Assistants to provide academic support to pupils aged 14-19 (i.e. assisting them in the classroom). These students have various learning disabilities/difficulties.
Ideal Applicants for the role would be:
- Experience in learning support or support work with young people with learning disabilities (i.e. autism, ADHD etc.)
- Experience with working within an educational environment providing academic support
- Available to interview immediately
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
It is beneficial to be:
- Familiar with the local area
- Able to adapt your practice to cater to all pupils
- If you are considering a career in teaching later then this could act as an excellent gateway position and applications from Graduates considering a career in Education are welcomed.
If you would like to be put forward for this fantastic role in East Sussex apply to this advert with your most updated CV asap.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.