Lead Electrical Engineer
Up to £45,000 + Car Allowance
About the Client:
* Our client is seeking a hardworking and passionate Electrical Engineer based around the Leeds area to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Produce detailed design calculations and sketches in accordance with the project requirements.
* Liaising with both Senior Engineers and Engineering Technicians regarding design and drawing.
* Carrying out detailed Electrical Building Services Design Engineering on new build and refurbishment construction projects.
* Assist senior staff in feasibility studies, concept and scheme design stages.
* Attend design team meetings alongside other staff members.
* Inspect and report on electrical building services systems.
* Utilise Building Services software for calculations.
* Undertake Electrical design work consisting of surveys, design, drawings and specifications for projects. Work in conjunction with other design team members as required as part of an overall project team. Ensure the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
* Produce marked up drawings for CAD by others or direct CAD design drawings for issue.
* Select and specify products, equipment and installation standards relating to Electrical services suitable for the costing and installation by Contractors.
* A degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering and experience commensurate with the underpinning and knowledge requirements for Incorporated Engineer aligned to either IET or CIBSE requirements