- KS2 Teaching Assistant
- February Start
- Full time
- £55-£65 per day
The large, busy but friendly school in the Cardiff area are looking for a Teaching Assistant to strengthen their welcoming and well-established team. The position is for the current Year 4/5 class of which have a varied range of abilities, the candidate chosen for this role may be required to support pupils one to one on occasions.
You will be required to support the class teacher therefore very good knowledge and experience in KS2 and organisation skills would be desirable.
This is a fantastic school to work at and offers a huge range of facilities which allow teachers and support staff to develop their skills and improve lesson quality. The overall working environment at this school is one which should be admired as the staff are all very friendly and welcoming and the head teacher is continually listening to new ideas from staff on how they can improve pupil learning.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Have experience of working in a classroom setting within the last 3 years
* Be able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Be able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Be able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Great rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/Apple training and Big Maths)
To Apply or for more information please contact the Academics team on or email