Kitchen Team Member
HOTEL NAME: Birmingham NEC/ Airport Premier Inn LOCATION: Birmingham (B40 1QA)HOURS: 25 hours per weekSALARY: Up to £10.25 per hour
At Premier Inn, we do kitchen jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need if you haven't done this kind of work before. And brilliant career prospects with the UK s biggest hotel brand. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they give our guests the great all-round experience they expect from us.
At the heart of this are our kitchen teams. Producing everything from delicious evening meals to our legendary breakfasts. All to make guests feel at home throughout their stay. And if you make them feel special, we ll make you feel special too. Supporting you. Developing your skills. Giving you a chance to grow. In a team that s always there for each other.
What does it take to join our team?
A love of food. The ability to pick up new skills quickly and get on with everyone. A can-do attitude and a sharp eye for detail. Most of all, an enthusiasm for getting the job done brilliantly. All so our guests get a perfectly cooked meal every time. You ll need to have a fundamental understanding of cooking, able to follow instructions and have a genuine desire to deliver a great service. Chances are, you ll have already worked in a busy kitchen. And with our fantastic training, we ll build on this experience and teach you the skills you need to know.
Our fantastic offer
- No zero-hours contracts, and pay that grows as you do
- Full induction and proper training, online and on the job - earn while you learn with our free, award-winning apprenticeships
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 hotels and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Up to 60% off our hotels and 25% off meals in our restaurants. Meals on shift for £2
- Money off at retailers, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Share in our success and plan for the future with our sharesave scheme.
Premier Inn, part of the Whitbread Group
It s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want and be heard. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 280-year-old story, now the leading hospitality group and home of the most-loved and biggest hotel group in the UK. It s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop