Workshop Engineer position on offer within a growing Multi-National service provider that has a great reputation for technically developing staff allowing them to fulfil career potential.
With a reputation stretching 25 years, this company provide service, maintenance and installation services for clients nationwide. With a growing client base in South East England this specialist company require a versatile service engineer to join their well-established service division helping them to meet rapidly increasing workloads.
In this role you will be installing, servicing and reconditioning CNC Machines across customer manufacturing lines. As the commercial face of the company in this role you will receive extensive manufacturer training on specialized service equipment allowing you to develop into a technical expert with capability to provide exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on bespoke manufacturing or CNC machinery in varied manufacturing or production environments. You will play a vital role in the future growth of the company acting as a front line representative helping to further establish this industry leader across the UK.
* Workshop Engineer (Training provided)
* Servicing, Reconditioning and installation of CNC Machines
* Diagnostics and troubleshooting of controls systems
* Machine Commissioning and Decommissioning
* Working from UK office in Fareham, Hampshire
* £(phone number removed) + Training Enrolment + Healthcare
* Experience of Service, Maintenance and Install
* Electrical/Mechanical Knowledge and qualifications
* Knowledge of CNC or Manufacturing Machines
* Live within Commutable distance to Fareham, Hampshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed