Are you both technically and commercially minded?
Looking for a role where you can use your reporting skills?
Have you recently graduated with a STEM or finance degree?
If so, we may have the right role for you! We are currently recruiting a Junior Innovation Specialist to join a team in St Albans on a permanent basis. The role would be suited to someone with a STEM or Finance based degree, or experience working within a commercial-technical or research environment is a bonus.
The role will include:
- Report writing, including financial reports
- Speaking with a client base to gather technical details
- Interpreting company financial accounts
- Supporting an innovation specialist with administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Highly organised
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and confident speaking to clients to gather information
- Commercial minded
- STEM or Finance based degree ideal
- Salary up to £25k annually
- Working a hybrid model
- Based in St Albans, free parking on site
- Funded career development courses
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.