Application Support Analyst - Java
Salary: up to £35,000 + benefits and brand new team.
Over lockdown, we have supported an exciting IT and Infrastructure business through some pretty phenomenal growth. They have doubled in size, reaching 55 and due to a couple of new projects are looking to build an Identity and Access Management team in Birmingham City Centre.
You will initially be working remotely, due to Government guidelines and we are in a position to hire over video as well.
The role will require Java scripting experience where you will have had experience of writing Java scripts that will integrate third party web APIs with the Identity Access Management systems.
Looking for the experience to move into Engineer and Identity
Scripting knowledge - Java.
Active Directory and write the processes through a script or connection from databases to Sailpoint.
Move out of BAU.
Learn code and script
You will automate processes: Oracle will be the single source.
To provision users.
Must understand active directory and processes
Able to write those active directory processes.
The culture of this business is at the heart of who they are and have grown to be, acknowledging and supporting their staff whilst empowering them to be the best they can through the latest technologies and training.
Nice to have skills
- Experience of working in the wider identity management domain with an understanding of associated areas of security, risk and compliance.
- Good knowledge of security protocols to ensure all processes adhere to good security practice.
- Agile working environment experience.
- Achieved, or be working towards, an Identity certification such as CIST.
- Experience of creating high quality technical documentation and reports.
- Experience with BeanShell scripting would be highly advantageous
Your role will have the opportunity to be varied due to the size of the business, offering career opportunities and responsibilities that most in a bigger business couldn't offer you.
Get in touch with Dan Rodrigues or get in touch on for further information.
This role is based in Birmingham, but remote and flexible working is very much promoted.
#Calldan #GetInvolved #IDAM #identityaccessmanagement #identityaccess #infrastructure