Would you like to work in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our ITAM Team
The ITAM Delivery team provides a range of assessment services to assist clients with managing their hardware and software estate. With a key focus on providing customers with actionable intelligence to drive optimisation and transformation opportunities to further result in cost savings for our customers. The team works with clients across a wide range of industry sectors, to ensure maximum value is obtained from their investments.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you have experience closely with clients to ensure they obtain maximum value from all assessments?
You will be responsible for working directly with Softcat's customer accounts to provide assessment services, formulate and deliver traditional ITAM and SAM assessment offerings (effective license positions, license optimisation, ITAM maturity).
As ITAM Delivery Consultant, you'll be responsible for:
- Work directly with Softcat's customer accounts to provide assessment services
- Formulate and deliver traditional ITAM and SAM assessment offerings (effective license positions, license optimisation, ITAM maturity)
- Deliver Softcat's Asset Intelligence latest assessment offerings (long tail assessment, cloud economics, renewal optimisation) Identify and provide actionable recommendations and cost saving opportunities to our customers
- Advise customers on transition from current environment to desired end state
- Perform partner and vendor led engagements
What we need from you
- Experience in delivering and presenting effective license positions (ELP), multiple vendors desirable
- Experience working with software asset management tooling is desirable
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and available licensing options is desirable
- Willingness to learn new vendor licensing models as required
- Ability to demonstrate a key interest in IT asset management
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- You will be required to work towards ITAM, SAM and Cloud qualifications
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
Please note, you'll be put through SC clearance upon hire, so you'll need to possess either an existing SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the vetting for such clearance.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days in the office and 2-3 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.