MacTaggart Scott are looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to work in our IT Department.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of IT and will to provide first line support to all staff members and assist in the efficient running of the department.
Duties will include:
* Using the IT helpdesk system to manage queries, hardware assets and software licenses.
* Producing reports from the helpdesk system.
* Being responsible for; Microsoft Teams, Sophos Endpoint Protection, Sophos Safeguard and security CCTV system.
* Delivering the IT Induction to all new employees.
* Managing and developing the network infrastructure.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate will have;
* Previous experience in a similar, customer-facing role.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Excellent presentation skills for the delivery of induction training.
* Full driving license to travel to different sites within the MacTaggart Scott group of Companies.
* Experience with the following systems:
* Microsoft desktop operating systems (Win 10)
* Network infrastructure configuration skills
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Microsoft Teams
* Enterprise AV system support
* Enterprise encryption support
The successful candidate must hold, or be able to meet the appropriate Security Clearance as required