Permanent - UK Remote
Change & Transformation
£85-110K + Bonus
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently searching for a Security Architect to join a growing Change & Transformation organisation on a permanent, remote working basis.
The organisation help companies across the public and private sector with cloud transformation services across their back-office functionality. They work closely with Councils, Healthcare & Emergency Service bodies and SMEs to work with them on their cloud journey.
They are a young company but are on a huge growth trajectory to becoming one of the key players in their field and are currently hiring within their Architecture team for an experienced IT Security professional. They are looking for someone who has solid experience designing and implementing Security solutions, conducting design assurance reviews, designing or managing SOC and undertaking governance and assurance activities.
- Define, design and direct the implementation of security solutions for the business and customers.
- Create and manage a Centre for Excellence for security solutions, ensuring all of the solutions designed have security as a key consideration throughout.
- Manage the full end-to-end Product Lifecycle for our Security Operations Centre offering and other cyber security products.
- Set standards, policies and procedures for our Security Operations Centre.
- Provide security design assurance and oversight over the security components of all solutions we design and deliver.
- Operate in either a traditional or agile delivery mode, as and when required.
- Work with Pre-Sales, Enterprise Architects, Solutions Architects, Technical Architects, Technical Delivery and Account Management teams to ensure what is proposed meets our strategy and standards.
- Support new business development including developing the security elements of proposals and working on bids.
- Direct and coordinate security SME's during the design, delivery and implementation phases of a programme or project.
- Support the project / programme manager/director in understanding the risks, dependencies, issues and constraints in relation to security, and the impact that these may have on the project / programme.
- Act as the Security SME in governance and assurance reviews.
- Be an active member of the wider Strategy and Architecture team and support colleagues via collaborative and transparent peer reviews, audits, assurance and due diligence as required.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the role and company, please apply with a copy of your recent CV for immediate consideration.