IT Engineer needed to cover one of our clients Schools in the Esher area. Salary up to £26,000 + benefits.
We are a leading managed service provider in the Education Sector and we are looking for an IT Engineer to join our very busy, expanding team supporting IT in the Esher area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Engineer to join a highly recognised and always expanding IT solutions and managed service provider, working for a company that puts engineering excellence first.
Our requirement is for a IT Engineer with some background in supporting infrastructures and Microsoft technologies, although induction and on-the-job training with our experienced on-site team will be provided. As a IT Engineer, you will be working in an educational environment with a team of dedicated professionals. Our team of experienced seniors will be supporting you either remotely or as a site visit, enabling you to further your career within the sector and provide an outstanding service to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work with our experienced team on a client site, providing support for 1st Line Issues.
- To think of solutions to common problems - a "can do" attitude.
- Provide a good level of technical expertise to all assigned customer networks.
- To use our ticket based system to manage and resolve problems
- To identify areas of Growth within the school from a Technical and Engineering front and escalate this to the account manager.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) technical information to the client and commercial information to the account manager.
- To do complete our regular checks on our client systems
- You need to have some entry-level experience of supporting IT in a controlled environment.
- You will be willing to work in teams to resolve common problems, and also be part of our rollout project teams.
- Microsoft Server Skills are desirable
- Professional and polished communication skills
- Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential
- Must have a clean and valid DBS disclosure
- Keen desire to learn and expand on your existing knowledge/ skills
Benefits and Opportunities
We can offer you:
- An environment that is underpinned by a passionate, people driven company. It is our mission to support and develop our staff.
- Exceptional career development and advancement opportunities including Microsoft/Apple training
- Opportunities to gain experience in high level IT projects
- The potential to progress to the senior levels of our management team
- A remuneration scale that encourages and rewards progression and improvement
- 25 Days Holiday (loyalty service holiday scheme)
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more we would love to hear from you!