Internal Account Manager -£28-30 + OTE £10,000 per annum
The Internal Account Manager role is ideal for an individual wanting to progress a career in IT sales, allowing you to work with and develop key accounts, alongside an experienced team of Senior Account Managers and Business Development Managers.
A detailed training and succession and develop plan will be provided to signpost your career path
As an Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with existing customers, winning new business and taking on the ongoing management of the account.
Developing, managing and growing a profitable pipeline of opportunities.
Reporting to the Education Sales Manager, Potential candidate will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets and performance measures.
• Day to day management of defined account list, responding to customer queries in a timely manner, building rapport and developing strong customer relationships
• Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities to cross sell/upsell our portfolio. Building a pipeline of focus area opportunities within CRM
• Meet and exceed key performance indicators
• Provide feedback and MI for the Senior Account Manager
• Answering of inbound phone calls and responding to email enquiry
• Creation of accurate quotes in a timely manner
• Customer interaction and sales quote follow ups (via email/phone)
• Accurate record keeping of all customer contact information within CRM
• Interacting with key vendors to complete deal registrations
• Attend weekly meetings with line manager to discuss the potential daily and weekly activity
• Prepare customer reports to support quarterly business reviews with Senior Account Manager Key Skills:
• An understanding of the Education market and a good general knowledge of IT within the Education sector.
• Detail-oriented and organised.
• Highly motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
• Have an ability to work independently, autonomously and take initiative.
• Can multi-task, pro-actively managing various issues.
• Possess superb time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Can demonstrate drive and ambition.
We specialise in supplying software, IT hardware, training, and managed service solutions to both public and private sectors.
• Gym Membership contribution
• Health Cash Plan
• Free breakfast Everyday
• Contribution towards childcare
• And much more