Interim Project Accountant - Scunthorpe - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a fantastic manufacturing business as they look at a number of exciting projects within the Finance team. You will ideally be a qualified project accountant with a proven track record both in project delivery and SAP. This role will see you driving process efficiency, delivering training on SAP & process flows, system development and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Project Accountant responsibilities will include:
* Lead and manage the delivery of key finance led projects and being a key point of escalation for business and process issues
* Develop and improve current SAP system processes as well as acting as a key thought leader of the finance team
* Develop the current SAP functionality to deliver insightful reporting and reduce time spent on manual processes
* Deliver training on SAP and key process flows to colleagues
Required skills and experience:
* Ideally qualified and highly experienced ACA/ ACCA/CIMA Accountant
* Excellent knowledge and experience of SAP ideally ECC6
* Experience of shared service centre structures
* Strong communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals
* Continuous improvement mentality, identifying and implementing improvements
In return you will receive:
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus generous benefits package. A great opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting time of development and growth. If you like project work of this nature it will give you a lot of satisfaction.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Interim Project Accountant opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire