Interim General Manager (Medicine)
£300 - £350p/d Inside IR35
6 Month Contract
Full Time Hours
An NHS organisation in the East Midlands is looking for an Interim General Manager (Medicine) in what will be a very operational role.
- To drive through the delivery of ambitious targets to continually improve performance within the Service
- To apply new and innovative business management approaches to maximise the organisational efficiency of the Service
- To lead on the operational implementation and embedding of new policies within the Service
- Develop and maintain capacity reporting that creates visibility on the patients waiting at each stage of the emergency care process.
- Work with the specialties on their plans to reduce the numbers of patients waiting with a specific focus on escalation of patients who have long waits on the assessment units.
- Work with medical teams to consistently review the 'tags' of patients coming through assessment units to ensure patients are getting to the most appropriate beds to meet their needs.
- NHS Experience
- Experience of developing and implementing projects
- Management of complex change
- Ability to facilitate patient flow within a busy hospital environment
If you are an experienced General Manager, who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to be involved in the day-to-day operations of a medical division, please apply.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1 business day.