Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for a confident Case Handler to join their client in Sidcup. The right individual will have experience in insurance claims and excellent customer service skills.
This Case Handler position is within a friendly local company that offers free onsite parking.
Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Main Duties for the Case Handler:
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with analysing a personal effect insurance claim made by a policymaker
- Guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim
- Monitoring the progress of the claim
- Investigating potentially fraudulent claims
- Handling any complaints associated with the claim
- Liaising throughout the insurance claim with claimants, Insurers etc.
- Evaluating claims for reasonableness and recoverability under the subject policy in accordance with required claim practices and procedures
- Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and they receive excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
Person specification for the Case Handler:
- Minimum two years experience of handling insurance claims from beginning to settlement
- Good organisational and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Able to integrate within a team and able to work on your own initiative
- Friendly and helpful approach
The Case Handler role is based within a well-established company offering desirable working hours and good career progression.