We have a fantastic opportunity for two Installation Officer working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a full-time role for the next 5 - 6 months.
Your role will be to Undertake installation and maintenance of Telehealth and Equipment, providing effective customer support at the point of delivery.
You will carry out high quality installation and maintenance of Community Alarms and Assistive Technology Equipment to promote and sustain independent living.
Monitor, review and evaluate equipment as required, to assist in determining suitable adjustments to ensure customer needs are met to the highest standard.
Produce accurate and appropriate records manually and electronically to achieve service performance and efficiency.
Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
Through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications.
- Must have previous Installation Officer experience
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Full UK Driving Licence for a Manual Vehicle
- Excellent IT Skills, for logging any information on the Internal systems.
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, clients, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system