Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: London, NW10
Salary: Up to £30,000 per year DOE
Working pattern: Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm
1 day/week working from home, once fully settled into the role
Our client KLS Interiors is a London based manufacturer of bespoke, high-end soft furnishings for the trade. They work with many of London' and the UK's top interior designers, property developers and architects on a range of residential and commercial projects, producing made to order curtains, blinds, cushions and re-upholstery.
They are now recruiting for a full-time Installations Coordinator to join their amazing team at their premises in NW10 London.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Full responsibility for the fitting team's diary. Confidently schedule all appointments in order to meet agreed installation deadlines and manage customers' expectations.
* Liaising directly with our installation team, clients and suppliers, working seamlessly to schedule new and existing installations through to completion.
* Responsible for checking-in deliveries of fabrics & components and signing them into our dedicated project management software.
* Represent the business at a professional level through excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Keep our database up to date and upload all project related documents into the system. • Liaise with the clients and organise delivery
Essential skills and traits:
* Diary management
* Excellent and proven organisational skills
* Confident yet professional communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to multi-task within a busy office environment
* Problem solving approach and thinking outside the box
* Attention to detail
* A can-do attitude
What are they offering?
* To start with, being part of an amazing team
* Learning from the best in the industry
* Option to work from home one day per week once fully settled into the role • 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Health care top up scheme
* Work from home 1 day per week once fully settled into the role
Salary: up to £30k depending on experience
Start date: ASAP