Role: HV Cable Installation Supervisor
Position: 12 Months + Contract
Location: Perth, Scotland
Pay Type: Via Umbrella Company - Inside IR35
Rullion are acting as an employment business recruiting for a HV Cable Installation Supervisor to assist our Client, who is a Multinational Energy company who is based in the heart of Scotland, with offices and sites all over the UK.
They are looking for a HV Cable Installation Supervisor to assist the Electrical Package Manager on a large-scale Offshore Windfarm Project in Scotland. The role will be to provide assistance to the Electrical Package Manager in supervising/monitoring of the HV cable installation. Given the nature, complexity, and criticality of this contract to the overall project deliverables, it is essential that you have experience in large HV cable installation projects.
Demonstrate experience working on large capital projects coupled with knowledge in the following:
- Reporting and management requirements that come with such a role.
- Experience of personal responsibility in the delivery of large capital projects.
- Experience of construction health and safety legislation practices.
- Good organisational and communication skills and be confident challenging others in open discussion.
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products.
- Report writing.
- Action tracking.
- Safety, health and environment, awareness of risk and quality management, awareness of project planning.
-Experience with quality reporting
Please contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ to apply for this unique opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application! Thanks, Rullion.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants