About the role:
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an HSE Compliance Coordinator to join CSUK.
What you'll be doing:
* To support the Rail Compliance Function and the wider Rail team through robust day to day administrative support.
* To be the conduit for controlling and communicating the outputs from our established industry working groups ensuring that key information is shared across the business in a timely manner.
* To ensure that client/industry safety bulletins are centrally maintained and communicated out to stakeholders in a timely manner
* To take ownership of the company RISQS portal, ensuring that it is maintained and up to date with the most current information at all times.
* To take ownership of annual industry subscriptions, to ensure continued business accreditations in relation to RISQS, RSSB, CIRAS
* Supporting the Rail strategic work streams with administrative support to ensure the timely delivery of objectives and cascade of key messages across the business.
* Role supports future succession planning within the Compliance function.
Who we're looking for:
* Good communicator with influencing and persuasion skills.
* Excellent organisation, time management and administrative skills with attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills and team player.
* Accurate record keeping.
At Balfour Beatty we are committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential, not only because this is the right thing to do, but because it makes us a better business. To ensure we deliver on this commitment, we have a UK Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan which sets out the wide range of targeted, proactive, measurable steps we are taking to make this a reality. You can read our UK Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan in full on our website.
To help and support us with our desired commitment to create an inclusive culture we are members of WISE, enei, Business Disability Forum and Women into Construction. In 2020, we signed the Audeliss and Involve Open Letter to demonstrate our commitment to taking key long term and sustainable actions on Black Inclusion. Balfour Beatty is also a Gold Award holder in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists