This busy family owned Fresh Produce provider is looking for an HR Administrator to work as part of the HR team providing administration support to the department and the wider Group Companies.
- Providing an efficient, effective and customer focused administration service to managers and employees.
- Responding to HR queries from manager and employees.
- Advising Managers on interpretation and application of common Group Policies, processes and procedures.
- Managing the new starter administration process, including drafting contracts, sending out offer documents, creating the employee file & making sure all documents are returned on time.
- Making arrangements for new joiners to attend the Company Induction.
- To manage all HR reporting and analysis activity for the business.
- To manage all aspects of maternity and paternity and provide advice when required.
- Carrying out Right to Work and reference checks.
- Updating and maintaining the HR database and all departmental trackers.
- Recording and tracking attendance to ensure that accurate records are maintained in relation to annual leave, sickness, and any other absence.
- Managing the leaver process.
- Building professional working relationships with employees and managers at all levels
- Maintaining accurate employee records.
- Training and Development (including opportunities to attend external events).
- A competitive starting annual salary of £24,000.
- Annual pay reviews
- 20 days plus Bank Holiday, increasing with service to 25 days.
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance programme
- Stakeholder Pension
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week (excludes breaks)
GCSEs including English language and Maths with grade C or above in both
Previous work experience in an HR administrative role
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great relationship builder with experience and confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
Computer literate, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, willingness to learn and embrace new software