Home Care Support Worker
Location: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £8.60 per hour
Contract: Both full and part time permanent positions available
DK Home Support are an established care company covering all Gateshead areas. We provide a range of services and support to our clients to enable them to live independently at home and be supported out in the community.
We are currently expanding due to our excellent reputation and are looking for compassionate dedicated care assistants who live within the following areas:
* Leam lane
* Harlow Green
We have a range of full/part time vacancies available tailored to fit round your needs.
All staff are required to work alternate weekends or one permanent Sat/Sun to ensure fairness to all employees and make sure you get time off to spend with family.
Your Role - Home Care Assistant:
* Assisting Clients within their own homes delivering high-quality person-centred care.
* Assisting Clients to access the community for social activities such as shopping, bingo or hospital appointments.
* Tasks will include supporting with personal care, domestic duties and meal preparation
* Full induction training before you commence your role. Inclusive of accredited first aid and manual handling training.
* Uniform and equipment provided
* Competitive rates of pay, exceeding national living wage.
* 5.6 weeks holiday plus double time Christmas, new year and Easter
* Contributary pension
* Career progression offering health and social care diplomas and a selection of distance learning opportunities
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance.
No agencies please.
We are interested in candidates with experience in / as the following: Care, Support Work, Social Care, Health Care, Carer, Support Worker, Home Carer, Medication Training, Home Care