Home Care Assistant - Driver
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Contract: Full time or part time, Permanent
Benefits: Full induction training, accredited first aid and manual handling training, unlimited uniforms, career progression and learning opportunities, 24-hour support from management, 5.6 weeks holiday + double time on Christmas, New Year and Easter and a contributory pension!
DK Home Support are an established care company with a 'Good' CQC rating, we provide support for our clients to live as independently as possible within their own home and support them out into the community.
We have an excellent reputation, and we would love you to be part of it.
Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
There is a huge ongoing demand for our services and as a result of this, we are recruiting for caring and compassionate Home Care Support Workers / Care Assistants within the following areas:
* We also have vacancies in surrounding areas
Your Role - Home Care Support Worker / Care Assistant:
* Assisting Clients within their own homes delivering high-quality person-centred care.
* Assisting Clients to access the community for social activities such as shopping, bingo or hospital appointments.
* Tasks will include supporting with personal care, domestic duties and meal preparation.
We have a range of full / part time vacancies available tailored to fit round your needs.
All staff are required to work alternate weekends or one permanent Sat / Sun to ensure fairness to all employees and make sure you get time off to spend with family.
Skills and Experience required:
* You do not need to have previous experience in care to be considered!
* It is essential that candidate have a full driving license and access to their own vehicle.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance.
No agencies please.
We are interested in candidates with experience in / as the following: Care, Support Work, Social Care, Health Care, Carer, Support Worker, Home Carer, Medication Training, Home Care