Master Class Education are looking recruiting for a Higher level teaching assistant (HLTA) with ASD Resource Provision for an all through school, in the secondary department located in East London. The school is a mainstream school with an ASD resource provision attached. They are seeking an ambitious and committed educationalist to support this exceptional primary school.
As the HLTA you will be performing a key role in supporting children's learning in all its aspects, especially those attached to our ASD resource provision. You will be required to work with groups and/or class and must have a good understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes with specific emphasis upon ASD provision.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Organise and manage appropriate learning environment and resources.
• Plan challenging teaching and learning objectives to evaluate and adjust lessons/work plans as appropriate.
• Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against learning objectives.
• Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports as required on pupil achievement, progress and other matters, ensuring the availability of appropriate evidence.
• Record progress and achievement in lessons/activities systematically and providing evidence of range and level of progress and attainment.
• Work within an established discipline policy to anticipate and manage behaviour constructively promoting self-control and independence.
• Administer and assess/mark tests and invigilate exams/tests
Master Class are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel that this position is of interest and you have the right experience, skills and are ready for fresh challenges, with the ambition to make a real impact then we'd like to hear from you.
Due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future.
Master Class Education work with schools all over London, including surrounding counties, including Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Reading, slough, Surry, Kent, Essex. Master Class Education work with all qualified teachers, NQTs, Teaching assistant, Learning support assistants, and Mentors