HGV Technician - HGV Mechanic is required by a major Truck manufacturer to to undertake servicing, repair, and warranty work for our Truck customers. Bring your HGV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative global brand in the world of commercial vehicles, who manufactures, distributes and markets a complete range of trucks across our network of dealerships.
ROLE: HGV Technician / Mechanic
HOURS: Day shifts: Early and late shifts available
SALARY: Hourly pay rate = £15.50 (dependent on experience) x 45hrs per week average
Plus overtime and on call, only if you want it.
ROLE: ·Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures
· Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer's and VOSA standards
· Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
· Participating in the 'out of hours' standby/call out rotas
· Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
· Completing thorough safety checks and preparing vehicles for MOTs
· Ensuring product knowledge and skills are maintained, kept updated and in line with company requirements
Attendance at training courses when identified and as required.
· Excellent diagnostic skills
· Proven technical qualifications or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
· Driving licence (C + E would be an advantage but not essential)...... click apply for full job details