Do you enjoy driving?
• Would you like to work hours which suit your lifestyle?
• Are you looking for a new career in the transport and logistics industry that can lead to a full-time job and a recession-proof career?
If so, are you ideally suited to become a HGV / LGV driver. Our advance level HGV training course will help you to gain your HGV Cat C or Cat C & E qualification. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply.
* Your Provisional & Medical test (at a DVLA approved centre near you)
* Theory training software & test
* Practical training & test (at a DVLA approved centre near you)
* CPC Training
* Placement support
- Min 18 years of age.
- Have a valid UK car licence.
Once you have acquired the licence we'll put you forward for the full-time employment opportunities provided by our exclusive recruitment partner, MANPOWER. We have a strategic relationship with Manpower, who urgently need HGV Drivers. There is a huge demand for newly qualified Trainee HGV drivers, with demand set to rise as lockdown ends.
Anyone can become a Trainee HGV Driver. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as cleaners, labourer, care workers, construction workers, driving instructors, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have stepped up from roles as warehouse operatives and drivers mates.
For more information, please click "Apply Now". One of our advisors will be in touch within 24hours to discuss more in detail