Are you a Health and Safety Consultant professional? Are you wanting to make a career move that gives you the opportunity to utilise all your qualifications, experience, and expertise? Are you wanting an opportunity that gives you a certain level of autonomy, where you re trusted to be the professional that you are, where becoming a valued member of a close-knit team means your perspective, opinions and presence is noted and appreciated? Answered "yes"? Then all you need to do now is send me your CV and contact details and I ll be glad to talk through the details with you. Working for an ever-growing Health and Safety Consultancy firm that has seen impressive growth since their inception, whose reputation continues to be envied this opening means, for the right person, you d be accredited with experience of working within a myriad of sectors and with each sector requiring a different set of demands and skills set you get to have a job that is truly different every day.
For this role a salary of £35,00-£40,000 is offered depending on experience and qualifications along with other benefits including travel expenses as you ll be required to travel approximately 60/70-mile radius of Northampton.
- Proactively and reactively manage a valued portfolio of clients
- Provide first-class, top-notch risk-based solutions, advice, and guidance to a portfolio of clients
- Ensure that clients are given pertinent Health and Safety advice through to complete compliance
- Report and sign off , managing diary for regulatory checks
What we require from you
- Have an ability to converse and communicate with clients effectively in a professional manner
- Ideally have CMIOSH status or actively working towards CIMOSH
- Proven track record of providing Health & Safety advice to clients in all areas of Health & Safety Management Systems