Box Leisure "The cutting edge of leisure careers"
Location: Lincolnshire (LIVE-IN ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE)
Hours: 40 + hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? A chance to work for one of the UK's most fun filled leading Leisure resorts. Live in accommodation is available if required.
Do you have the experience of running a large team and overseeing multiple food outlets? If so, this could be the role for you. Our client is looking for an experienced 'Head Chef' with exceptional leadership skills.
Our client provides an amazing first-class service to it's guests and they are very passionate about customer service. If you are looking for training and development with a first-class year-round leisure provider, then this is the opportunity for you.
The role is available on a permanent, full-time basis, approx 40 hours per week, working hours as per the business requirements.
* The Head Chef will need to be passionate about what they do and highly experienced in their field
* Self-motivated and adaptable
* Experience in overseeing multiple food outlets at once
* Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must
* Up to date with all food and safety regulations
* A strong leader who is organised, firm yet warm and approachable
* Used to working well under pressure; as no 2 days are the same
* In charge of developing menus and maintaining the food is of the highest quality
* Orders and stock control
* Work well as part of a team
* Recruitment of all Kitchen staff
* Staff Rotas
* Ensuring the working environment is safe, clean yet fun and positive
* Promoting a passion for food within your team by ongoing training of staff and nurturing them to the highest level
* Oversee check and ensure all professional documents and administrative work are up to date and complete - stocktakes, wastage, cleanliness and hygiene sheets