Gretna. Static site, excellent working conditions.
Up to £22,500
We are looking for a Handyman to be based at a popular site in Gretna. This role is to join a professional maintenance team, keeping the grounds and facilities in excellent condition.
This opportunity is a full-time, Mon - Fri, offering up to £22,500 and ongoing training opportunities.
- Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
- Carrying out scheduled testing such as Fire Alarm Tests and Emergency Lighting Tests
- Skilled Maintenance such as basic Plumbing, Joinery and Replacing broken/damaged fixtures and fixings
- General internal building maintenance such as painting and plastering
- External maintenance such as replacing broken/damaged benches, fencing, plants, paving etc.
- Keeping ladder access areas clear and within health and safety guidelines.
- Ad-hoc duties on site to assist in creating a positive relationship between customers and client such as (but not limited to) car park repairs, signage updates and event set-up.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic £70 Million turnover FM company who provide a stable career with excellent opportunities for career development and excellent training programme.
Apply now for a position that will interview over the next 2 weeks with a quick turnaround for a start date.
Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and would like to apply, please do so through the link provided. A well-written, detailed and fully up to date CV, along with a covering letter specific to this vacancy, would of course add significant weight to your application.
Please note that due to application levels and the specific requirements for this position, only the most suitable applicants can normally be contacted for further progression. Please refer to our website for details of how your information may be held...... click apply for full job details