Group Financial Controller
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
A highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. They have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several of the world s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, MG & Nissan.
- A fantastic and exciting opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Controller to be based at their Wakefield dealership.
- Join the team as a Group Financial Controller and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and will play a crucial role in driving the business forward.
- Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director
- To produce the monthly MI; timely and accurate whilst ensuring operational controls are adhered to.
- Implementation of appropriate policies & procedures to ensure an effective control environment.
- Providing key information to the Board of Directors.
- Stock Funding/Debtors
- Manufacturer Campaigns
- Month End Packs
- Assist Year End Accounts.
- Training/support new Admin/Accounts staff
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record within the Motor Trade.
- Proven experience in the management and development of teams (both Administration and Accounts , working alongside external stakeholders, including Manufacturers and auditors.
- Multi Franchise Experience
- Experience of leading and developing Accounts and Administration teams.
- Will be covering all the clients sites, mainly based at HO in Wakefield.
- Minimum AAT qualified.
- Company car
- Company pension
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.