Are you interested in alternative fashion, culture, and all things strange & unusual? Our client is an established international gothic clothing brand. They are currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their central Brighton based design team.
Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Working across multi-product ranges in both mens and womenswear and including accessories
- Creating strong innovative print and embellishment graphics in line with the brand and given design briefs
- Producing graphic imagery for packaging, promotional materials and social media, etc
Graphic Designer - The Candidate:
- Demonstrate an interest or understanding of gothic/alternative fashion.
- Able to propose graphics that meet agreed design aesthetic & brand values.
- Strong commercial graphic design experience across all aspects of clothing
- Excellent Photoshop/Illustrator CAD skills.
- Have practical knowledge and/or experience with international production methods.
- Be able to produce high-quality work to targets and tight deadlines.
- Will be team orientated with good communication, organisational and motivational skills.
- Be proactive and able to work without supervision but be part of a team.
Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive dependent on experience
- Can be on a freelance basis with flexible hours
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.