Tradewind Recruitment Cardiff are searching for Graduates looking to work as a Teaching Assistant in schools across Cardiff. You will have the opportunity to work with a classroom of students as well as supporting them on a 1-1 basis.
We offer an in-house Teaching Assistant Course, as well as lots of CPD Courses if you want some extra support beforehand, to make sure you are well equipped prior to entering the classroom.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
In this role, you are required to:
- work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
- creating learning resources
- checking pupils' work and providing feedback
- supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
- prepare the classroom before lessons
The school prides themselves on creating an inclusive and safe learning environment for all, encouraging everyone to embrace their individual skills. The school has amazing transport links with a bus stop not too far away.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Cardiff, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on /