Wow Factor: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Administrator looking to join an energetic, sociable and successful team in an International Insurance firm based in the City of London.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are seeking a new and varied administrative support role, you will be supporting a team of consultants and senior stakeholders with all aspects of business support. We have placed a number of fantastic candidates in this company over the past few years, all of whom are still with the company and thriving in their careers!
Benefits & Culture:
- Working to support a globally successful Insurance firm in the heart of the City.
- Supporting a successful, talented and collaborative team.
- Based in one of London's City Skyline Landmark buildings
- Hybrid working policy
- Employee benefits package
- A brilliant chance to get your foot in the door to
- Graduate Administrator
- £25,000 - £27,000 Depending on experience
- Full time, permanent
- 09.00am - 5.30pm
- Supporting the team with any general administration duties
- Dealing with client queries via phone and email
- Diary and inbox management
- Updating the paper and electronic filing systems
- Collating reports and records
- Debt management, liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- Data entry, dealing with confidential client information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous administration experience is required
- Open to experience from various industries
- Multitasking, organisation and prioritisation are very important
- Our client is seeking a positive, enthusiastic and motivated candidate who will fit into their sociable team
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.