We are seeking a full time Geography Teacher for September 2022. The successful candidate will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 Geography until Dec 2022 with the real potential to continue into 2023.
The salary will be paid to the scale the Academy would advertise the position at.
They are looking for a fantastic teacher who can deliver a balanced curriculum to a variety of years. They will deliver teaching of a high standard to ensure high levels of progress and attainment. They will create a stimulating environment where pupils can excel. The successful candidate will plan, deliver and assess lessons across the UK National Curriculum. They will create innovative and imaginative lessons to increase engagement.
Upon visiting the Academy, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the Academy. It was great to see the fantastic Academy grounds with extensive fields surrounding the Academy building.
QTS (or equivalent), proven success on teaching placements, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Geography in Barnsley. Or for more information about the role, contact Andy Rogers on or