Our well established and fully inclusive Secondary School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, creative and experienced Geography Teacher to start in November 2020. The successful applicant will join a well-resourced school with a supportive staff team, small class sizes and students who are keen to learn. The humanities department is well equipped and resourced. You will work in partnership with another Geography teacher to ensure all learners have opportunities to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a Geography Teacher who:
- Is either a Graduate Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status, or a Teacher with experience teaching Geography at a good or better standard.
- Is focussed on teaching and learning, helping students achieve high levels of progress in a positive and effective learning environment.
- Is able to efficiently manage support staff (technicians, LSA etc) to ensure the smooth running of their classroom and students receive the support they require.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a vibrant and successful Humanities department
- Excellent professional development and guidance at all stages of your career
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and responsive students
The School is a highly popular, happy and successful 11-18 Academy school. We have an incredible group of staff who go that extra mile to provide our pupils with an outstanding education. Our values of friendship and knowledge underpin all our activities across a broad spectrum of subjects and extra-curriculum offerings.
If you would like to hear more get in touch with recruitment partner Rob at the Teaching Personnel Preston office. Alternatively, make your application today by submitting your CV/covering letter.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.