Geotechnical Engineer - Kent.
This client is a well-established, award winning consultancy in Mid Kent focusing on: geotechnics, geo-environmental, environmental monitoring, flood risk and materials management. My client has a large portfolio of clients from: residential, rail, construction, energy and building restoration and are now looking for a Geotechincal Engineer to carry on the good work and join their team in Kent and the home counties.
Key responsibilities include:.
- Completing both field and office based projects to a high standard.
- Supervision of ground investigation crews, including cable percussion, rotary, and window sampling crews.
- Trial pitting.
- Logging of soil and rock to BS5930.
- Groundwater and gas monitoring.
- Assistance in the preparation of Factual and Interpretive Reports.
- Reporting to more senior staff members. Needed qualifications and experience:.
- Relevant in degree e.g Geology.
- Relevant MSc.
- Ability to work as a team player with good communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to travel to different sites.
- Demonstrated a previous interest in working in the engineering sector.
- Proficient in MS Word, Exc el and PowerPoint