Job Title: Gas Heating & Plumbing Engineer.
Location: Chelsea, London.
Salary: £38,000 - £46,000 depending on experience.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time.
Hub Property Care are a property maintenance company providing all services to the residential market in and around Chelsea & Belgravia in central London.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who are inquisitive, take pride in their work and don't necessarily accept the status-quo of how a job should be. We want you to join us if your goal is to work to achieve something and being a part of the Hub journey.
In return, we will provide you with good working conditions, an opportunity to learn and develop yourself as a skilled technician, and to be rewarded both financially and professionally.
* You need to have a minimum of 5 years proven experience in the Heating and Plumbing industry.
* Up to date Gas Safe Qualifications.
* You'll also need a fully equipped tool kit to ensure each job can be completed to a high standard, quickly and efficiently.
* You'll need a full UK manual driving licence and be confident driving and working in and around South-west and Central London.
* You'll need to be prepared to wear a clean Hub uniform and turn up for work punctually, smartly and well presented.
* You'll be fully competent with all boiler diagnostics, servicing, installation, maintenance & repairs, across all major brands.
* You'll also need to know how to fault find system components and pipework configurations.
* You'll need exceptionally strong customer skills - and be able and willing to communicate effectively with our clients.
* You will have experience managing your own workload.
* Have a knack for making dry and complex subjects interesting and easy for our clients to understand.
* Be able to communicate clearly, accurately and persuasively.
* Not be put off by writing reports or speaking with people holding the highest positions at some of the high-end established businesses we work with.
* Relish hard work. Never quit till you're 100% sure the job is done.
* Be able to come up with original ideas and solutions (but don't mind borrowing and improving others').
* Have an excellent eye for detail.
* Genuine opportunity to earn £60,000 per annum.
* Profit share.
* Overtime at 1.5x salary.
* Generous terms for out-of-hours working - £60ph.
* 25 days holiday, plus public holidays.
* Company van with fuel and parking and all costs paid.
* iPad and phone.
* Fully subsidised training and gas safe.
Hub are committed to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Hub Property Care Ltd.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Dual Fuel Engineers, Gas Engineer, Dual Fuel Engineer, Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Smart Meter Engineer, Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer, Gas Meter Engineer, Electric Meter Engineer, Smart Energy Expert, Plumber, Tradesperson, Fitter, Installer, Service Technician, Plumbing Technician, Multi-skilled Technician, Plumbing Engineer, may also be considered for this role