What you'll be doing
- Competitive salary and flexible working approach
- Fast growing global ecommerce business.
- Ambitious, family-run organisation founded in Edinburgh.
Working within a small technical team and reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be working on a variety of exciting tasks to maintain and develop the business platforms. You will be involved with all aspects of online activity. What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- 2+ Years Commercial PHP Development experience
- Preferably have working knowledge of at least one ecommerce platform (preferably Shopify or WooCommerce)
- Angular (preferably VueJS)
- Good MySQL experience or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Symfony or Laravel
- Experience of working with Payment gateways
- Experience of building API integrations.
- Object Oriented Design
- Devops Experience/SSH server administration
Salary up to £38,000 + discretionary bonus and the opportunity to develop as the business continues to grow. This is a family-run business with a friendly vibe, so company social events are a regular occurrence. This is a great opportunity to get into a business that is growing and a rare opportunity within Edinburgh.
What's next?..... click apply for full job details