Senior Full Stack Developer
React Node AWS TypeScript Redux MongoDB up to £80,000
An exciting start-up who are a highly recognised company within the tech industry, who provide ingenuities to everyday trends on the market across the globe. They are on a mission to improving people s lives through offering excellent and cutting-edge technological solutions to problems and issues faced in day-to-day life. Currently, they are collaborating with clientele across the globe and have offices based in London, New York and Jeddah with the aim of expanding across the US and Asia.
As a Senior Full Stack (React & Node) Developer you will be part of a development team leading their latest products - a platform that unites restaurants and customers seamlessly together. This is a brand new B2C2B application that has global reach and are presently concentrating on London.
The company has great prospects for timely expansion, creating an environment that enables developers to grow with them by climbing higher positions within the company and gaining higher salaries and bonuses along the way.
Senior Full Stack (React & Node) Developer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Improve existing web applications by adding new pieces of functionality.
- Full-stack clean and efficient coding for the company s applications using React & Node.
- Undertake feasibility studies.
- Unit & E2E testing.
- Building user interfaces.
- Building tech infrastructure to make the website scalable.
- DevOps operations for the website (experience with AWS required).
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
EssentialSkills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experienced in Full Stack Software Development (front-end and back-end)
- At least 5 years of experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of DevOps to set up and support hosting for the website (AWS, Git etc.)
- Experience in working with databases (MongoDB)
- Website architecture building skills for Front End Frameworks: React - (preferred), Angular, Vue.
- Using state-store on the front-end (Redux preferably).
- Website architecture building skills for Back End Frameworks: NodeJS (Express) or Python
- Web Processes Automation Skills (Selenium).
- DevOps: Terminal; AWS; Git Pipelines.
Benefits as a Full Stack (React & Node) Developer:
- up to £80,000p/y salary.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work (just one day per week from the office).
- Equity options.
- Medical insurance.
- MacBook Pro M1 working machine.
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays.
This Full Stack vacancy has a 2-stage interview process.
The salary bracket for this Full Stack (React & Node) Developer role will be £80,000. If you are interested in this position, then please apply for immediate consideration.