Full Stack Developer - C#
Transition Partners are currently recruiting for our client who are a growing Consultancy based in West Yorkshire, they are recruiting for a Permanent Full Stack Developer who has C# background.
· Are you are a creative and inspiring Developer ?
· Do you want to work for a company where you will run your own projects?
· Do you like working in a customer focused environment
….. How does a salary of up to £50K + uncapped Bonus + Pension + Health Insurance and holidays and the opportunity to work for a company who is a MS Gold Partner sound? Then we have the role for you !!!
Whilst no project, engagement or role with our client is the same, there are core sets of responsibilities for all of their developer that include:
· Software Development: construction and testing of software components to a high standard within a team
· Project Delivery: the day-to-day responsibility for technical aspects of a project, both internally and at client sites
· Analysis and Design: understanding of both functional and non-functional requirements to produce well designed software, including the ability to communicate your design to others including clients
· Quality Assurance: understanding of system test plans and system testing. Eliciting and documenting System Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
· Experience with SQL Servers
· Some React experience would also be a bonus for this role
· Customer Facing / Client Delivery experience
This is an exclusive role so if you would like to find out more then apply today
Unfortunately, we may struggle to respond to every applicant, Transition Partners get a high response rate on their advertisements and will be in touch if they feel your candidature is suitable for the advertised vacancy.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held...... click apply for full job details