CY Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Formulation Scientist to join a leading international Life Sciences CRO. The role will be based at their Kent client site within Parenteral Liquid Formulation Design & Development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Support the design and analysis of parenteral dosage forms at all stages of drug development
* Contribute to formulation and process development for novel drug candidates
* Provide technical support to multidisciplinary teams to influence the development of quality sterile drug products
* Perform hands-on small-scale manufacturing experiments (compounding, lyophilization, analysis)
* Assess chemical and physical stability of formulations and identify root causes
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
* BSc / MSc in Pharmaceutical or Allied Sciences (or related discipline)
* Strong fundamental background in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Formulation (liquid dosage forms, APIs)
* Proven industrial experience in an operational R&D role within pharmaceutical drug delivery; including formulation, processing, analysis, characterisation and process development
* Working knowledge of GMP/GLP compliance
* General competence in a range of laboratory skills and techniques in a manufacturing environment relevant to sterile parenteral and non-sterile oral products
* Knowledge of drug development and clinical trial processes
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners ((phone number removed)).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency