My client is looking for a passionate and meticulous individual who will put their people's safety at the forefront of everything they do and help them deliver outstanding customer service.
Main duties will include:
* Cost-effective routing of vehicles to maximise fuel/mileage efficiency and minimise overtime working, and to help maximise profit.
* Collating relevant information for monthly KPI reports tracking budget and performance targets.
* Ensuring that the maximum workloads distributed to drivers can be completed safely and to high standards for duty of care.
* Full compliance with company policies, standards and legal regulations, Road Haulage Operations and Health and Safety at work Regulations.
* 100% next day service completion success rate using Customer-first knowledge as a baseline focus.
The experience you will need
* Ability to communicate by phone, e-mail and face to face.
* People Management experience
* A good general geographic knowledge of the areas in which they control their vehicles.
* Time Management skills.
* Organisation skills.
* Route planning skills for time, distance and workload distribution.
* Some experience of operational platform software packages and Microsoft suite (or similar).
* Drivers' hour's Knowledge.
Full time, 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Shifts - 06:30am to 16:00pm, 08:30am to 18:00pm, Weekend working is a requirement and will be paid as overtime
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you havent heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel