Fitter / Welder
We are a specialist pump / systems company based in the Midlands who are seeking engineers to join our existing team of problem solving engineers. Our intention is to develop our product range, to offer a comprehensive service to our existing customers and to encourage new customers to use our services. We are looking to recruit personnel that have an enquiring mind, can work on their own initiative and are eager to go the "extra mile" to ensure that we are our customer's first line of enquiry.
Working Hours: 8.00 to 16.30 (Monday - Thursday) 8.00 to 15.30 (Friday)
Paid overtime as required / agreed.
Benefits: Company health plan (after 12 months service)
Reporting to Works Manager
The propspective candidate will be working at our manufacturing facility in Birmingham.
The job requires the candidate to have the following:
1. Full driving licence (Essential)
2. Fork Lift Truck Licence (Preferred but training can be provided)
3. The propspective candidate must have coded welding qualifications and have a minimum of 12 months experience within the industry. (Essential)
Duties and Repsonsibilities
1. Fabricating pump skids and pipework to approved drawings.
2. Assembling pumps / motor units.
3. Testing completed assemblies.
4. Working with other engineers in the factory.
5. Occasional site work.
6. Ensuring that all completed works meets the customers requirements and leaves the factory in good working order