4Leisure are currently recruiting for Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers to join the agency's temporary team, covering at a Gym in the Harrow area.
The work is flexible offering both part or full time hours, on a permanent or temporary basis. You can select the shifts around your own schedule each week!
We are looking for reliable and engaging fitness professionals that have worked with enhanced responsibilities, such as opening and closing the facility.
For this role you will need to be either Level 2 Fitness Instructor or Level 3 Personal Trainer qualified. When on placement you will be required to deliver outstanding service to members and ensure a seamless operation is maintained.
Main duties include:
- Opening or closing the leisure facility
- Ensuring health & safety procedures are being followed
- Carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new gym users
- Completing all daily tasks including cleaning and administration
- Delivering small group exercise classes
- Assisting to resolve all enquiries from colleagues and gym user
For this role you will need to be punctual, reliable and show a great work ethic. The hours are often on a shift basis, covering mornings, evenings and weekends.
Assignment rates £11.21 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!