Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.Job description:
Fire Sprinkler Systems EngineerRequired profile:
In our business we have a team who have a "passion to protect what matters most". We are actively recruiting for skilled engineers to be part of our great team to deliver high quality customer experience. We offer Job Security, Skills and Career Development within a business that really does offer opportunity locally, nationally and globally.
We are looking for Engineers to join our team to Service and Maintain Sprinkler systems for our exciting range of customers commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.
What you will do
• Working with us to create a Zero Harm environment by maintaining a safe and secure work place and adhering to safe practices.
• Servicing systems utilising your knowledge of Mechanical Fire Suppression Systems
• Deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
• Preparation of service work utilising organisational skills.
• You will report to the Field Line Manager.
• Cover 24 hour callout support in-line with requirements.
What we look for
• Experience in servicing and or installation of Mechanical Fire Suppression Systems is essential.
• Knowledge of Electrical Fire protection systems or safety systems would be desirable but not essential
• Be reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Hold a full UK driving Licence.
• Live within the Scotland Midlands or Southern area...... click apply for full job details