FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £28,000 + OVERTIME
Our client are an established Fire and Security company based in West Yorkshire and they are looking for a Fire and Security Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 + Overtime + Call Out Standby!
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (Overtime available in the evenings and on weekends).
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will primarily be responsible for carrying out the installation, service and fault-finding of IP based CCTV, Intruder alarms, Access control and Fire alarm systems.
• You may also be required to commission the above systems when required.
• Travelling nationally to attend to various clients with the occasional staying away to complete work.
•Taking part in a call out rota as and when required. Paid in addition for this.
The Ideal Person:
• Experience in a range of disciplines (Access control, Intruder and CCTV are beneficial for this role) & have been responsible for delivering NSI standard services.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a good telephone manner and a 'can do' attitude.
• A good understanding of IP networking principles.
• A Full UK Driving Licence and the flexibility to work away from home.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful