FDS Recruitment is currently seeking a Fire and Security Engineer (security biased) covering Ipswich and surrounding areas
Our Client is a fast growing BAFE and NSI Gold accredited company who take care of security and fire safety needs within the commercial, industrial and educational sectors. They have over 40 years of experience and deliver a first class design, installation and maintenance service for all your security and fire needs.
They have had continuous work throughout this year and are now looking to recruit an experienced fire and security engineer to keep up with the demanding workload.
An all round experienced fire and security engineer is who we are seeking for this exciting role. Solid fire and security industry knowledge is essential with security being your strongest sector. It is vital that you are confident and enjoy servicing intruder alarms.
CCTV and access control knowledge is also required.
Your fire alarm skills, servicing and installing, will also be put to good use.
For the right candidate, this is an exciting post with great career prospects.
You have a positive attitude with an outstanding work ethic - these are the attributes we are looking for to be a successful candidate for this Fire and Security Engineer position.
Fire and Security Engineer Qualities
* Positive and proactive
* The ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
* Self-motivated, team player but also have the ability to work alone
* Solid work ethic and great attitude, completing work with enthusiasm
* Excellent customer care skills
Primarily based in Ipswich and the surrounding areas but you must be willing to travel.
All works and paperwork must be completed in accordance with British Standards and company policy.
Fire and Security Engineer Essential Knowledge and Experience
* Must have experience servicing (and ideally installing) security systems being particularly strong with intruder alarms
* Servicing fire alarms and be able to demonstrate strong knowledge in the fire alarm industry with an understanding of BS5839
* Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
* Drivers licence and willing to travel
* Majority of works - Ipswich and surrounding areas
This is a great company to work for. Very give and take - work hard and you will be looked after.
In return you will enjoy
* Basic salary up to £34,000 (negotiable)
* Full paid travel
* Attendance bonus
* Company van
* Call out rota
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Workplace Pension
* Super career progression for the right candidate