Fire Alarm Service Engineer
c£34,000 per annum DOE
Our client, a successful fire protection company based in Surrey, is looking to expand its team by recruiting a Fire Alarm Service Engineer to carry out services and small works on fire alarms and emergency lighting.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, customer-focused company that looks after its team and is happy to invest in their personal growth and development.
So what are the benefits?
* A company work vehicle provided
* Fuel card for work vehicle
* A retainer paid for being on call
* Overtime paid when you do get called out
* Birthdays off
* Career progression
So what could a normal day consist of?
* Planned maintenance, fault-finding, repairs and small installations of fire alarms and emergency lighting
* Across a range of open-protocol fire alarm systems
* Covering out of hours emergency call-outs on a rota basis
* Field based covering London, Surrey and Berkshire
* Geographically, this role will predominantly cover London but as a Fire Alarm Service Engineer you will be also working in Surrey and Berskshire with the occasional trip further afield. Candidates must be prepared to cover emergency out of hours call outs on a rota basis. For which you will compensated.
I like it, tell me more!
A highly professional and well respected company they have an excellent reputation for customer service and for treating its customers fairly.
As one of their Fire Alarm Service Engineers you will protect this reputation, the business asks its field team to be focused on doing the right thing for the customer and delivering the highest standard of work.
Although you will be responsible for the maintenance/ install and testing we are looking for people who have had experience within going to different clients and producing quotes for future works. Our client is an investor in the right people and always encourage people to achieve in their professional progression.
What do you want from me?
* To be considered for this Fire Alarm Service Engineer role you must have following experience:
* 3 years+ fire alarms experience
* FIA/IFEDA qualified
* Hold 17th edition electrical qualification
* Hold a current driving licence
* Customer focused
* Good communicator
* IT literate
* Previous experience of producing works quotes would be advantageous
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Fire Alarm Service Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on (phone number removed)