We are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable specialist in the fire and security industry who are seeking a Fire Alarm Engineer based in London or Kent to cover the same area, working on highly prestigious contracts throughout.
The role for the Fire Alarm Engineer will involve;
* Servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures.
* Repairing and maintaining fire alarm systems identifying and replacing defective parts.
* Diagnosing and repairing faults.
* Testing installations in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.
* Carrying out occasional small works installations.
* Travelling between sites to respond to emergency call outs providing solutions and carrying out any remedial works.
To be considered for this position, you will have;
* Previous experience working as a Fire Alarm Engineer within the industry and knowledge of different types of fire alarm systems.
* Good working knowledge of a wide range of control panels.
* Good working knowledge of BS5839 (Fire Alarm Regulations) and British Standards BS5266.
* Completed some or all FIA training units 1-5.
* A full UK driving license.
If you are an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer based in London or Kent looking for a new opportunity working for a highly reputable firm in the industry, please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch with more information on the role