A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Analyst to support the provision of insightful and value adding management information in relation to the Group financial planning process and re-forecasting.
This role will report to the Financial Planning Manager, identifying and participating in systems and process improvement initiatives, in relation to the planning & forecasting process.
Key Responsibilities and duties include:-
- Preparation of high quality budgets and forecasts including relevant financial analysis
- Provide ongoing development of the planning/forecasting system to fit with the plan and wider business objectives
- Delivery of scenario and sensitivity analysis around the plan and business objectives
- Provide system support and training as required for various finance teams in UK, International markets and Group Operations
- Configuration and administration of Planning Analytics (Cognos TM1) planning/forecast system
- Investigate user reported issues and carry out impact assessments
- Manage, develop and maintain systems reports on Planning Analysis
- Support Group Finance in monthly and annual reporting responsibilities
- Provide support to business units to ensure robust and accurate planning cycle
This role will suit a CA, ACCA, CIMA newly qualified accountant. The ideal candidate will have excellent planning and forecasting skills experience. Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel, with experience in complex spreadsheets and strong financial and commercial acumen. Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills will be needed as well as great attention to detail.
The ideal person for this role will be a confident individual, with a continuous improvement mind set who is able to challenge the status quo and work well with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your C.V...... click apply for full job details